Saturday 21 April 2012

Yes..WE are Y.O.U.N.G



Another American indie that I have instantly fallen in love with..Let's treasure love and friendships that we have been forging all these good and bad years..


Let's be assured that no matter what happens..sweet or bitter..tears or laughters..emo or rational..stupid or brilliant..dull or awesome..there will always be friends and people coming to us, lifting some little piece of our burden, safely carrying us home so that the next day...we will wake up sane, feeling whole and stronger and better...


To my FRIENDS..Adnin, Ku-Yah, Ika, Fida, Siti, Musra, Kak.Pizah,Wani, Noli,  and all many others whose names are not mentioned (you know who you are to me, ladies..)..thanks for your fun and loving and unconditional friendship..though, you might not be able to physically carry me home when i'm in tears..your words of wisdom, patient ears, soothing voices and good prayers are always ready to stop my trembling and shivers, to give me strength and control so that i will not be drown by sudden emotional current.


To my STUDENTS..whose names are beyond any mention (for i've hundreds and hundreds of them since i started teaching as a substitute teacher back in 1999)..I thank you for never failing to recharge my brain with your curious minds...for endlessly challenge my feeling and emotion with your smiles, noise and unwelcome jokes..for cooling down my temperature with your sorrys, thank yous, hand and cheek kisses and SMSes...for making me feel younger being surrounded by bunches of young, energetic, curious, rebellious, confused, lost and fun students..for making me glad and happy to be me..an educator who wishes nothing but to always educate others and being constantly educated by others.


Yes..we are definitely young in our very own ways..and that makes us need others even more... to carry us HOME when thing turns out the way we have never expected.


I love you guys...

No comments: