Saturday 14 April 2012

Gotye ft. Kimbra - Sombody that I used to know with lyrics





First of all..many thanks to xoxoxoEsther who posted this on Oct 9, 2011..the uploading date makes me look like a loser for having to admit here that it is just recently that this art has caught my ears.

As some sort of a free listener..I have many tunes, sounds, tempo and genres beating in my drums..this is a new piece to me...really like the beauty of it..have never heard this cool dude's works before..just from which planet this guy really coming???I'll ask my best buddy = Mr.Google later...hahaha..


After watching few clips...I decided to take this, not the original! for few reasons:


# This piece is so beautiful that only listening to it is enuf to savour the great work! visual distraction in not welcome..hahaha.


# I wanna get to the words and lines...just wanna know what this piece is all about..i might find perhaps new words..phrases..a curious learner I am..once a learner..always a learner :)


and..


# of course! Gotye's arty body...The BIGGEST visual distraction that is banished, at least, here in my blog ;)


BUT in truth..there is nothing in the original clip i would consider extremely  inappropriate ..i 'd rather say the clip is unique and kinda odd..and symbolical...Enjoy!


Disclaimer:


i) Being a green blogger...this is my very first experiment with embedded clip!so apologies for any kind of trouble..anyway..it was a cool experience..


 ii) It is the music and lyrics that i wish to share...not the clip (tho i have to admit that the clip is eye-opening ..in a good way, of course....:=)

No comments: