Monday 19 March 2012

Palestine:A Never Ending Story

Lately, there have been stories about Palestine on the TV...Stories that have opened up my mind to so many things enveloping me...stories that make me miss my alma mater so dearly...

If I were asked what would be the thing I miss a lot about UIA, I'd immediately say: Talks, seminars, exhibitions etc about my Muslim brothers and sisters in Palestine. About how those massacres took place, how that Holy Land of Jerusalem seized and torn, homes shredded, greens burnt and the innocent souls mutilated with artillery of various sizes, shrapnels of different sources. It is not that I "really" like to see the pictures of the gloomy days!It's not that I "really enjoy" my eyes feasting on the bloodied blankets, floors, walls and bodies. It is not that...

It is the wake up call that I really miss! The call that UIA HAS NEVER FAILED to make whenever Israeli Zionist starts to shake that Holy Land, so holy the land, that it has been fought by Christians, Muslims and Jews for many many long years...

I really miss the gatherings outside of UIA mosque! Saying Takbir Allahu Akbar! Allahu Akbar! Allahu Akbar! I really miss the Qunut Nazilah prayed during the Friday prayer..I miss the Friday prayer itself, for an opportunity to sujud and say "ameen" with my fellow Muslim brothers in one mosque is not yet been made available in my mosque here...

I miss the discussions and debates that have enlightened me and my buddies. I miss being made 24/7 aware of the bloodsheds so that I will never forget to say a prayer to my warrior brothers, fighter sisters and courageous little kids, all Jannah goers, Insyaallah - throwing molotovs, stones and small bricks, to be retaliated with the ugly Zionist tanks, flaming phosphorus whites and unsympathetic grenades...

I should thank the TV box for snatching my long dream, taking me back to reality, telling me the UGLY truth that:

a) There is no stopping of Zionist attack on the land and its people, despite mountains of ceasefires
b) There is not a day whereby the men, women and children of the land  feel free and roam safely
c) There is not a day gone without the Zionist planning the next and the next and the next attack
d) There is not  a day that this monster will not feel hungry of blood and thirsty of tears

So that:

a) I'll always have my Palestinian kins in my every prayer
b) I'll always be ready to help in whatever means and ways
c) I'll always bring the news to my students and create awareness
d) I'll always be mindful of the Zionist's serpent tongues, dirty tactics, foolish defence and invisible grip that have charmed the world, till many have fallen asleep

Ya Allah...give us strenght as not to forget, give them Palestinians courage, as never to regret!


No comments: