Monday 24 December 2012

heartless ...




tumblr.com
  
heartless..that was ME today, this morning...

i was on my way to my Impian2 home, for a daily visit and paws feeding
cold on the road I saw 'em - two paws, i believed siblings
the morning was gloomy, skies crying sparkles of rain
in the middle of the road they sat, soaked, unmoved, rained.

"trouble awaiting" - my heart has beeped loud and warned me.
the intuition i denied, with a half-worried heart, half-easy 
to workplace heading, the same lonely way i used i returned
there the paws were, ran down- the souls been taken.

stoned soul and ignorant brat - the heartless me,
struck and cursed and laughed by guilty stupidity
 i should have stopped, followed my heart, picked 'em up
but stupidly i didn't.. i didn't stop...i followed not my heart.

I should have stopped and picked 'em all to my safe kitties haven, just few minutes away...I should have stopped..I should have followed my heart..damn this guilty feeling..am damned..Ooo Allah, please forgive me..


p/s: animal souls are so sadly cheap here..loved, cuddled and hugged when cute and fluffy. neglected, dumbed, ran down when old and smelly...so disgusting humans - yes, disgusting...

No comments: