Sunday 26 August 2012

am a MURDERER, Your Honor!

Judge Nature:

Today, Sunday-August 26, this very morning, around 9.45am, just few minutes after J 24 exit, along the palm-farmed asphalt road, You had hit a Papa Squirrel frantically trying  to cross the lonely way. He might be in rush to see his feverish kids, he might be desperate to get things for his nagging wife. You should be ashamed of your reckless driving, human!Do you plead guilty, Miss Gie?

Murderer Gie:

Your Honor,
I was fast but I wasn't reckless. I saw him and he saw me..I jammed on the damn break I thought he could make it..but...he swerved back and...and...and...(tears streaming her eyes...)..I am terribly sorry.. I had unintentionally hit that Papa Squirrel, Your Honor.

Judge Nature:

Shhoooo Human! Your tears don't buy me! Do you or do you not plead guilty?

Murderer Gie:

YES, Your Honor! I do plead GUILTY.. a murder of Second Degree :(


p/s: after my very own cat last New Year, this morning accident was the second time I hit a big, four-legged animal..I feel terrible, really..tormenting me more...jus days before raya, my librarian housemate/roomate had run into "Leng-Leng" a stray cat that had been living with us for more than a year. She died instantly!Oh Allah..there are two murderers, in Desa Jaya, roaming free :(

More often than not, before hitting the pedal, I would pray not to harm or harmed by other drivers..shame on me!I should extend my dua' to include other creatures too...I really should :(

I was so sure that it was a Papa Squirrel for he was bigger than those I often see..does this make sense?any difference it makes? :(

4 comments:

A said...

sebab benda dan rasa bersalah yg sama satu masa dulu, saya pernah berjalan sorang2 satu malam. jarang2 rasa histeria smp mcm tu

norziediana said...

"pembunuh"tupai jugak?tu la..tak bole gmbrkan rasa bersalahnya.bf that xcident,we really looked into each other's eyes,I was damn sure!kesiannya dia :(

A said...

taklah. yang kucing. tulah. nak buat mcm mana takdir mcm tu. gila sedih

norziediana said...

agree!mmg takdir.pg td nak pi keje,ada lg tupai nak lintas.dah lompat ketengah, nyaris2 nak kena tyr, tp dia smpt lompat ketepi smula..peringatan: Mati takkan cepat/lewat hatta sesaat, kan..insafnya..

p/s:wondering why did i meet so many squirrels..apa petanda ntah..