Thursday 30 May 2013

Of id.io.its & Mo-r-ons


freepik.com



I have long been suffering from this "illness" - Anti-Idiocies Disorder (AID)..symptoms?? I wud be possessed by "hangin-satu-badan" thingys, be quick at howling names  like bodoh#stupidos#jerks#jackass#dumbs#bongek etc etc while reading any material (especially newspapers) with idiocies reported on them..included in the  "rasuk @ naik-hangin" phase is either frequent "geli-hati" giggling or occasional explosive "lupa-diri" laughing. (wondering, jus what is wrong with me, ehh???)

AID has long made me easily terribly sicked by brainless acts, words, feelings, thoughts..has got me easily sensitived by those idiot things.

My last sudden attack of AID was triggered by Malaysian Football Fans of Pahang and JDT recently. Duh..terrible, really. 

Lemme give my two cents to those people involved, ehh:

Don't you guys have any bigger/more important/more sensible thing to fight over? Bloodied, swollen, bruised, cuffed bodies just because of something terribly not worth it like a football match? How lower then your brain could sink???

Come on dudes..Because of politics WE have had enuf id.i.ots and mor-ons already, here in Malaysia. Please just don't add any to the malaysian.id.i.ots.list.

I am really begging you dudes..just, don't! please..




p/s: a disclaimer/penafian from me: btw, since my kid days, kan.. i don't do f#ck, bu@%^&* or any other god-knows-what-dirty-swearings, fearing my mak's palms, wud swiftly scattering cili boh paste all over my mouth like a pro chef, tau!those words are BIG NO-NOs in my family. Even at this age of 33, my mak would immediately hush me whenever the "bodoh" things flow between my two lips..let alone the genitalia-inspired-eye-rolling swear-wordies.haha!ever become cili boh paste-mouthed, Gie??? no..no..never..God has always saved me, Alhamdulillah)

No comments: