Saturday 14 July 2012

My Pride n Joy: Forget Bieber, Ok!

July 14 2012 @ Sunway, Justin Bieber is performing..Heck! Who needs Bieber when I already have 5 BIG STARS like these???


Here are my PRIDE n JOY, the ones who never fail to bring smiles, laughters, screams and pains into my life.

SMILES would blossom whenever I look at them selflessly sharing their food and bedding with other kits, lining themselves up for a good lovely sleep.

LAUGHTERS would crack whenever I look at them cheerfully playing hide n seek and playfully biting each others' tail, like no one cares.

SCREAMS would thunder the house when they start scratching my mom's upholstery, peeing on our hill of unfolded clothes, forcing me to re-wash the clothes whole.

PAINS would envelope my fragile heart when they start shedding weight, losing appetite, walking aimlessly and preparing to say "goodbye".


Bubu, a selfless mommy who will hiss whenever unfamiliar cats coming near to her kids

Sleeping in line kits. Bubu must have said "Wanna sleep, sugar? Line up first, pls!"


R-L: Cikus, Greyi, Bino & Simba - Western names for the last three from my English teacher housemate, Wani!

ooowwhhh a so cute Greyi..Greyi my girl..dreaming of Johnny Depp or Brad Pitt or Jared Letto or Bellamy or Chris Martin?


Cikus at the far front..an adopted sister, a Kak Long who always leads

Psss!!!I'd like to 'intro' my 14-April-born Cikus to another 14-April-born, Abdullah Arif..errr..is that OK with you, Arif???hehe..

I've known the lovely creatures of their kind for my whole life..they will come n go..each, bringing me love n pride that will be forever etched in my heart.




P/S 1: This is a continuation of my Peristiwa: April 14 2012 entry. Cikus was a motherless female kitten, born on a heavily-rained April 14. She had been bottle-fed by me and friends for a week before Bubu, our home cat gave birth to Simba, Greyi and Bino a week after, April 21st. Having bottle-fed quite a number of orphaned kittens who all could not survive the harsh motherless life, I could never imagine Cikus would turn to a 3-month-old beauty today!I profusely thank Bubu for taking Cikus as one of her own. Syukur to Allah for allowing me to enjoy the moment with these unexplicably lovely Aprilians thingys..


P/S 2: Thanks to Cikgu Wani for the I-Pad captured moment! am a broke teacher who is camera-less/i-pad-less/fancy-gadjetless!!! hahaha!



2 comments:

A said...

bapak dah besar pun menyusu lagi! haha

norziediana said...

baru 3 bulan laa, Arif!Kecik lagi:p